Your cart is currently empty!
Unlock the Secrets of Hyaluronic Acid: The Ultimate Guide to Youthful and Hydrated Skin
Introduction: What is Hyaluronic Acid and Why is it Essential for your Skin?
what is the best percentage of hyaluronic acid in serums
The optimal percentage of hyaluronic acid 1 in serums can vary depending on individual preferences and skincare needs. Generally, a concentration of 1-2% is considered effective and suitable for most people. However, some serums may contain higher concentrations, such as 2.5% or even 5%. Keep in mind that higher percentages may not necessarily mean better results, as the effectiveness also depends on the overall formulation and the other active ingredients present in the serum. It’s always a good idea to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional to determine the best percentage of hyaluronic acid for your specific skin concerns.
hyaluronic acid benefits, hyaluronic acid skincare
Hyaluronic acid is a popular skincare ingredient renowned for its numerous benefits. Here are some key reasons why it’s highly regarded in the beauty industry:
1. Intense Hydration: Hyaluronic acid 1 is a powerful humectant that attracts and retains moisture, making it an excellent hydrating agent. It can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in plumper, more supple skin.
2. Anti-Aging Properties: As we age, our skin’s natural hyaluronic acid levels decline, leading to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. By incorporating hyaluronic acid into your skincare routine, you can replenish these levels and improve the overall texture and firmness of your skin.
3. Improved Skin Elasticity: Hyaluronic acid 1 supports the production of collagen, a protein responsible for maintaining skin elasticity. By boosting collagen synthesis, it helps to minimize the appearance of sagging skin and promote a more youthful complexion.
4. Soothing and Calming: Hyaluronic acid 1 has soothing properties that can help calm irritated or inflamed skin. It acts as a gentle moisturizer without clogging pores, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin.
5. Enhanced Wound Healing: Studies have shown that hyaluronic acid can accelerate wound healing by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation. This makes it beneficial for addressing various skin concerns such as acne scars or sunburn.
6. Compatibility with Other Ingredients: One of the great things about hyaluronic acid is its compatibility with other skincare ingredients. It can be easily incorporated into your existing routine without causing any adverse reactions.
To fully experience the benefits of hyaluronic acid, look for skincare products that contain a high concentration of this ingredient and use them consistently as part of your daily regimen. Remember to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional if you have any specific concerns or conditions.
hyaluronic acid for skin, importance of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid, also known as HA, is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies that plays a vital role in maintaining skin health. It is a clear, gel-like substance that helps to keep our skin hydrated, plump, and youthful-looking.
One of the key functions of hyaluronic acid is its ability to retain moisture. It has an incredible capacity to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making it extremely effective in keeping our skin hydrated and preventing moisture loss. This hydration is essential for maintaining the elasticity and suppleness of our skin, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
As we age, the natural production of hyaluronic acid in our bodies decreases, leading to dryness, loss of firmness, and the formation of wrinkles. This is where the importance of using hyaluronic acid in skincare comes into play. By topically applying hyaluronic acid or using products that contain this ingredient, we can replenish the lost moisture and restore hydration to our skin.
In addition to its moisturizing properties, hyaluronic acid also has other benefits for the skin. It helps to promote collagen synthesis, which is essential for maintaining the structure and elasticity of the skin. It also acts as an antioxidant, protecting our skin from free radicals and environmental damage.
Furthermore, hyaluronic acid 1 has a lightweight texture that easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, making it suitable for all skin types. It is non-comedogenic and does not clog pores, making it ideal for those with oily or acne-prone skin.
In conclusion, hyaluronic acid 1 plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy, youthful-looking skin. Its ability to hydrate and plump the skin, promote collagen synthesis, and protect against environmental damage make it a valuable ingredient in skincare products. Whether you choose to use it as a standalone serum or incorporate it into your moisturizer or mask, hyaluronic acid can be a game-changer for your skincare routine.
The Science behind Hyaluronic Acid: How Does it Work to Keep Your Skin Plump and Moist?
Hyaluronic acid 1 has gained immense popularity in the skincare industry for its remarkable ability to keep the skin plump and moisturized. But how does it actually work? Let’s delve into the science behind this powerful ingredient.
At its core, hyaluronic acid 1 is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies, particularly in our skin. It plays a crucial role in maintaining moisture levels, collagen synthesis, and overall skin health. However, as we age, the production of hyaluronic acid decreases, leading to dryness, fine lines, and loss of elasticity.
So, how does hyaluronic acid work its magic? Firstly, it has an incredible water-binding capacity. This means that it can hold and retain a significant amount of water molecules relative to its weight. In fact, it can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water! When applied topically or injected into the skin, it forms a moisture-attracting barrier that helps to replenish and retain hydration levels.
Secondly, hyaluronic acid acts as a humectant. It draws moisture from the environment and locks it into the skin, preventing dehydration and keeping it plump and supple. This effect is particularly beneficial for dry or dehydrated skin types.
Another fascinating property of hyaluronic acid 1 is its ability to stimulate collagen production. Collagen is a protein that gives our skin structure and strength. By boosting collagen synthesis, hyaluronic acid helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Furthermore, hyaluronic acid has antioxidant properties that protect the skin from environmental damage caused by free radicals. These harmful molecules can accelerate aging and lead to dullness and uneven skin tone. By neutralizing free radicals, hyaluronic acid helps to maintain a youthful complexion.
One of the great advantages of hyaluronic acid is its compatibility with all skin types. Whether you have oily, dry, sensitive, or combination skin, hyaluronic acid can benefit you. It is lightweight, non-comedogenic, and easily absorbed, making it suitable for daily use.
In conclusion, the science behind hyaluronic acid reveals its remarkable ability to attract and retain moisture, boost collagen production, and protect the skin from environmental damage. It is undoubtedly a powerful ingredient that can keep your skin plump, moisturized, and youthful-looking. So, if you’re looking to enhance your skincare routine, incorporating hyaluronic acid
how hyaluronic acid works, hyaluronic acid mechanism
Hyaluronic acid, also known as HA, is a naturally occurring substance in our body that plays a vital role in maintaining healthy skin, joints, and eyes. Its unique properties make it highly effective in skincare products and medical treatments.
In skincare, hyaluronic acid works as a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture from the environment. When applied topically, it forms a thin, invisible film on the skin’s surface, helping to lock in hydration. This not only keeps the skin moisturized but also improves its elasticity and plumpness.
Furthermore, hyaluronic acid has the remarkable ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This feature allows it to create a cushion-like effect between the skin cells, providing hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Additionally, hyaluronic acid helps stimulate collagen production. Collagen is a protein responsible for maintaining the skin’s structure and firmness. By boosting collagen synthesis, HA contributes to smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
When used in medical treatments such as dermal fillers or joint injections, hyaluronic acid acts as a volumizer or lubricant. It can restore lost volume and shape to areas of the face or provide relief from joint pain by improving lubrication between the joints.
Overall, the mechanism of hyaluronic acid involves attracting moisture, enhancing hydration, promoting collagen synthesis, and providing various benefits for both skincare and medical purposes. Its versatility and proven effectiveness make it an essential ingredient in many beauty products and treatments.
skin hydration, plumping effect of hyaluronic acid
Discover the secret to radiant and plump skin with the incredible power of hyaluronic acid! Hydration is key when it comes to achieving a healthy and youthful complexion, and hyaluronic acid is here to take your skincare routine to the next level.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies that has the remarkable ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. This means that when applied topically, it instantly quenches the skin’s thirst, providing deep and long-lasting hydration. Say goodbye to dull and dehydrated skin as hyaluronic acid works its magic, leaving you with a revitalized and radiant complexion.
But that’s not all – hyaluronic acid 1 also boasts an amazing plumping effect. As it attracts water to the skin’s surface, it fills in fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a smoother and more youthful appearance. Say hello to a firmer and more supple complexion as hyaluronic acid works its wonders, restoring your skin’s natural elasticity.
Whether you’re looking to combat dryness, reduce the signs of aging, or simply enhance your natural glow, hyaluronic acid is the ultimate solution. Its ability to deeply moisturize and plump the skin makes it a must-have ingredient in any skincare routine.
So why wait? Experience the transformative benefits of hyaluronic acid for yourself and unlock the secret to hydrated, plump, and radiant skin. Your complexion will thank you!
The Incredible Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Youthful and Healthy Skin
hyaluronic acid anti-aging, hyaluronic acid moisturizer
Introducing our revolutionary hyaluronic acid anti-aging products and hyaluronic acid moisturizers!
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in our skin that plays a crucial role in maintaining its youthful appearance. As we age, our levels of hyaluronic acid decrease, leading to the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and dryness. But fret not, as our range of hyaluronic acid-infused products is here to combat these signs of aging effectively.
Our hyaluronic acid anti-aging formulas are carefully crafted to restore and replenish your skin’s moisture levels, resulting in a plumper and more supple complexion. By deeply hydrating your skin, they help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving you with a smoother and more youthful-looking skin texture.
In addition to their anti-aging benefits, our hyaluronic acid moisturizers provide long-lasting hydration without feeling heavy or greasy. They penetrate deep into the skin to lock in moisture, keeping your skin hydrated throughout the day. Say goodbye to dry patches and hello to a radiant and nourished complexion!
What sets our hyaluronic acid products apart is their high-quality formulation. We use only the finest ingredients to ensure maximum effectiveness and safety for your skin. Our products are dermatologically tested and free from harmful chemicals, making them suitable for all skin types.
So why wait? Experience the transformative power of hyaluronic acid with our anti-aging range and moisturizers. Start your journey towards youthful, hydrated skin today!
hyaluronic acid serum benefits, hyaluronic acid for wrinkles
Hyaluronic acid serum offers numerous benefits for your skin, particularly when it comes to reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Here are some key advantages of using hyaluronic acid serum:
1. Deep hydration: Hyaluronic acid 1 has an incredible ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making it a superb hydrating ingredient for your skin. By attracting and retaining moisture, it helps plump up the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by dehydration.
2. Wrinkle-smoothing effect: As we age, our skin gradually loses its natural hyaluronic acid content, leading to the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. By applying a hyaluronic acid serum topically, you can replenish the lost moisture and support your skin’s natural ability to retain hydration. This can result in a noticeable reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and a smoother complexion.
3. Enhanced elasticity: Hyaluronic acid promotes the production of collagen, a protein that plays a crucial role in maintaining the skin’s structure and elasticity. By stimulating collagen synthesis, hyaluronic acid helps improve skin elasticity and firmness, leading to a more youthful appearance.
4. Improved skin texture: Regular use of hyaluronic acid serum can lead to softer, smoother skin texture. It helps to even out rough patches and promotes a more balanced complexion.
5. Gentle and suitable for all skin types: Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in our bodies, which makes it a safe and gentle choice for most skin types. Whether you have dry, oily, or sensitive skin, hyaluronic acid is generally well-tolerated and can benefit everyone.
In conclusion, hyaluronic acid serum offers impressive benefits for reducing wrinkles and improving overall skin health. Its hydrating properties, ability to stimulate collagen production, and suitability for all skin types make it a great addition to your skincare routine.
Incorporating Hydrating Products into Your Skincare Routine: The Best Ways to Use Hyaluronic Acid
hyaluronic acid skincare routine
A hyaluronic acid skincare routine can be incredibly beneficial for maintaining hydrated and plump skin. Here’s a simple yet effective routine to incorporate hyaluronic acid 1 into your skincare regimen:
1. Cleanse: Start by cleansing your face with a gentle cleanser suited to your skin type. This will remove impurities and prepare your skin for the following steps.
2. Tone: After cleansing, use a hydrating toner to balance the pH of your skin and enhance its ability to absorb products. Look for a toner that contains hyaluronic acid to maximize its benefits.
3. Serum: Apply a hyaluronic acid serum to your face and neck. Serums are highly concentrated formulations that penetrate deeply into the skin, delivering intense hydration and plumping effects. Gently massage the serum into your skin until fully absorbed.
4. Moisturize: Follow up with a moisturizer that also contains hyaluronic acid. This will help lock in the moisture provided by the serum, leaving your skin soft, supple, and nourished.
5. Sun Protection: It’s important to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, even on cloudy days. Finish off your routine with a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, ensuring that your skin stays protected throughout the day.
6. Additional Steps: If desired, you can incorporate other skincare products such as eye creams or facial oils into your routine after applying the moisturizer.
Remember, consistency is key when it comes to skincare routines. Use this hyaluronic acid skincare routine daily for best results. And don’t forget to listen to your skin’s needs and adjust the routine accordingly if necessary. Happy glowing!
best products with hyaluronic acid example
If you’re looking for the best products that contain hyaluronic acid, I have a few great examples for you:
1. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5: This affordable and highly effective serum combines hyaluronic acid with vitamin B5 to provide intense hydration and plumpness to the skin.
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel: This lightweight gel moisturizer is formulated with hyaluronic acid and helps to replenish moisture, leaving your skin smooth, supple, and hydrated.
3. Skinceuticals Hyaluronic Acid 1 Intensifier: This serum is specifically designed to boost the skin’s hyaluronic acid levels, resulting in improved hydration, firmness, and overall skin texture.
4. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum: With a blend of pro-vitamin B5 and pineapple ceramide, this serum delivers long-lasting hydration and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment: This multitasking treatment not only exfoliates the skin but also includes hyaluronic acid to provide deep hydration and a smoother complexion.
Remember, it’s always important to choose products that suit your specific skin type and concerns.
how to make hommade hyaluronic acid serum
Making homemade hyaluronic acid serum can be a great way to customize your skincare routine. Here’s a simple recipe to get you started:
– 1 teaspoon of hyaluronic acid powder
– 1 cup of distilled water
– A few drops of your favorite essential oil (optional)
– A small glass bottle with a dropper
1. Start by sterilizing all the equipment you’ll be using, including the glass bottle and dropper, to ensure cleanliness.
2. In a small bowl, mix the hyaluronic acid powder with the distilled water. Stir gently until the powder is dissolved.
3. If desired, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for added benefits and fragrance. Lavender and rosehip oils are popular choices.
4. Carefully pour the mixture into the glass bottle using a funnel if necessary. Make sure to seal it tightly.
5. Shake the bottle well to ensure that all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
6. Store the serum in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
7. Before each use, shake the bottle again to redistribute any settled ingredients.
Remember, homemade skincare products may not have the same stability or potency as commercially produced ones. It’s always important to conduct a patch test before applying any new product to your face and consult with a dermatologist if you have any concerns.
Enjoy experimenting with your homemade hyaluronic acid serum and have fun incorporating it into your skincare routine!
Frequently asked questions
What is hyaluronic acid 1 and how does it benefit the skin?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies that helps to retain moisture in the skin, joints, and eyes. In skincare, it is commonly used for its hydrating and plumping properties. It has the ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making it an excellent ingredient for moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
When applied topically, hyaluronic acid acts like a sponge, attracting and retaining water in the skin, resulting in a more plump and youthful appearance. It helps to replenish moisture levels, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve overall skin texture. Additionally, it can promote collagen production and provide antioxidant benefits, helping to protect the skin from environmental damage.
Whether you have dry or oily skin, hyaluronic acid is suitable for all skin types as it is lightweight and non-greasy. It can be found in various skincare products such as serums, moisturizers, and masks. Regular use of hyaluronic acid can help to maintain a healthy, hydrated complexion and contribute to a radiant and glowing appearance.
Why is hyaluronic acid 1 considered a key ingredient in skincare products?
Hyaluronic acid is regarded as a key ingredient in skincare products for several compelling reasons. Firstly, it has exceptional hydrating properties, capable of holding up to 1000 times its weight in water. This makes it highly effective at moisturizing the skin, replenishing and locking in moisture to keep it plump and supple.
Additionally, hyaluronic acid plays a vital role in maintaining skin elasticity and promoting a youthful appearance. As we age, our natural hyaluronic acid levels decline, resulting in drier and less firm skin. By incorporating hyaluronic acid into skincare routines, we can help restore moisture levels and improve the overall texture and tone of the skin.
Furthermore, hyaluronic acid has a gentle nature that suits all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin. It is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. This versatility makes it an ideal ingredient for a wide range of skincare products, including serums, moisturizers, and masks.
Lastly, hyaluronic acid has been recognized for its ability to support the healing process of the skin. It aids in soothing irritation and redness, making it an excellent choice for those with sensitive or compromised skin.
In summary, hyaluronic acid’s exceptional hydrating properties, ability to improve elasticity, compatibility with all skin types, and soothing effects make it a key ingredient in skincare products sought after by many individuals looking to achieve healthy and radiant skin.
Can hyaluronic acid 1 help reduce fine lines and wrinkles?
Absolutely! Hyaluronic acid is renowned for its remarkable ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a naturally occurring substance in our bodies, it plays a crucial role in maintaining skin hydration and elasticity. By attracting and retaining moisture, hyaluronic acid helps plump up the skin, resulting in a smoother and more youthful complexion. Regular use of products containing hyaluronic acid can significantly diminish the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a revitalized and radiant appearance. So, if you’re looking to combat signs of aging, hyaluronic acid is definitely a fantastic option to consider!
What are the different forms of hyaluronic acid 1 available in skincare products?
Hyaluronic acid is a popular ingredient in skincare products due to its hydrating and anti-aging properties. It is available in different forms to suit various skincare needs. Here are some common forms of hyaluronic acid found in skincare products:
1. Sodium Hyaluronate: This is the most common form of hyaluronic acid used in skincare. It has a smaller molecular size, which allows it to penetrate the skin more effectively and provide deep hydration.
2. Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer: This form of hyaluronic acid is modified to form a gel-like substance. It creates a protective film on the skin, locking in moisture and preventing moisture loss.
3. Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: In this form, hyaluronic acid is broken down into smaller fragments, making it easier for the skin to absorb. It helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: This form of hyaluronic acid has a smaller molecular size, allowing it to penetrate deeper into the skin. It helps to boost hydration levels, plump the skin, and improve its texture.
5. High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: This form of hyaluronic acid has a larger molecular size, which forms a moisturizing film on the skin’s surface, providing long-lasting hydration.
When choosing a skincare product with hyaluronic acid, it’s important to consider your skin type and specific concerns to find the most suitable form for optimal results.
Is hyaluronic acid 1 suitable for all skin types?
Yes, hyaluronic acid is generally suitable for all skin types. It is a natural substance found in our bodies that helps retain moisture and promote hydration. Whether you have oily, dry, or sensitive skin, hyaluronic acid can benefit you by replenishing moisture and improving the overall health and appearance of your skin. However, as with any skincare product, it’s always a good idea to do a patch test first to ensure compatibility with your skin.
How long does it take to see results when using hyaluronic acid 1 ?
When using hyaluronic acid, the time it takes to see results can vary depending on various factors such as the specific product used, the concentration of hyaluronic acid, and individual skin metabolism. However, many people start noticing improvements within a few weeks of consistent use.
Hyaluronic acid is known for its ability to deeply hydrate and plump the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In the short term, it can provide an instant boost of hydration, leaving your skin looking smoother and more radiant.
With continued use over time, hyaluronic acid can help improve skin elasticity and firmness, leading to a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance. This process can take several weeks to a few months, as the hyaluronic acid works to replenish moisture levels within the skin and promote collagen production.
It’s important to note that individual results may vary, and consistency is key when using any skincare product. For optimal results, it’s recommended to incorporate hyaluronic acid into your daily skincare routine and follow the instructions provided by the product manufacturer.
Remember, patience is key when it comes to skincare. Give your skin some time to adapt to the product, and with regular use, you should start seeing noticeable improvements in your skin’s texture and appearance.
Are there any side effects or precautions to consider when using hyaluronic acid 1 ?
While hyaluronic acid is generally considered safe for most people, it’s important to be aware of potential side effects and take certain precautions when using it.
Common side effects of hyaluronic acid include mild redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site. These effects are usually temporary and resolve on their own within a few days. However, if you experience severe or persistent side effects, it’s recommended to consult with a healthcare professional.
Precautions should be taken if you have a history of allergies or sensitivity to hyaluronic acid. It’s also essential to inform your healthcare provider about any existing medical conditions or medications you’re taking before undergoing any treatments involving hyaluronic acid.
Additionally, pregnant or breastfeeding individuals should exercise caution and consult their healthcare provider before using hyaluronic acid products.
It’s crucial to ensure that any hyaluronic acid treatments or injections are performed by a qualified and experienced healthcare professional to minimize the risk of complications.
Remember, everyone’s body reacts differently, so it’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional who can assess your specific situation and provide personalized advice.
Can hyaluronic acid 1 be used in combination with other skincare ingredients?
Absolutely! Hyaluronic acid 1 is a versatile skincare ingredient that can be easily incorporated into your skincare routine alongside other ingredients. It plays well with a variety of products and can enhance the effectiveness of your overall skincare regimen.
Hyaluronic acid works by attracting and retaining moisture, helping to keep your skin hydrated and plump. It is often found in serums, moisturizers, and masks. When combined with other ingredients, it can provide even more benefits for your skin.
For example, you can combine hyaluronic acid with vitamin C to boost hydration and brighten your complexion. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant properties, which help to protect the skin from free radicals and promote collagen production.
Retinol is another ingredient that can be used alongside hyaluronic acid. While retinol helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it can sometimes cause dryness or irritation. By incorporating hyaluronic acid into your routine, you can counteract any potential dryness and keep your skin moisturized.
When it comes to skincare, it’s all about finding the right combination of ingredients that work best for your individual needs. Remember to always patch test new products and consult with a dermatologist if you have any concerns or specific skincare goals.
So go ahead and experiment with different skincare ingredients alongside hyaluronic acid – you may find a winning combination that gives you the healthy and radiant skin you desire!
Is there a recommended dosage or frequency of use for hyaluronic acid products?
Yes, there are general guidelines for the dosage and frequency of use for hyaluronic acid products. However, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional or follow the instructions provided by the specific product manufacturer for accurate information.
In terms of dosage, hyaluronic acid is often available in various forms such as oral supplements, injectables, and topical creams. The appropriate dosage may vary depending on the specific product and its intended use. For oral supplements, the recommended dosage typically ranges from 100 to 200 milligrams per day, but again, it is important to check the specific product instructions.
As for frequency of use, topical hyaluronic acid products are commonly used once or twice daily. However, it is important to note that different products may have different recommendations, so it’s crucial to read and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Remember, everyone’s needs and skin types are unique, so if you have any concerns or specific questions about using hyaluronic acid products, it’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional or dermatologist who can provide personalized advice.